Friday, July 24, 2009

Blakberi cocktails

I have the fresh herbs for these drinks so I think I am going to try one of them out at tomorrow's yard tiki party. I have infused some vodka with blackberries from my garden.



B & B (Blakberi & Basil)

This cocktail recipe gives new meaning to a “B&B.” It’s delicious for individual cocktails and a great option for warm-weather pitcher drinks.

Ingredients Per Cocktail
* 1 part Stoli Blakberi
* French or Italian sparkling lemonade (in bottles at specialty food stores) or San Pellegrino Sparkling Lemon Beverage (in cans)
* Fresh basil to taste

Preparation
1. Muddle basil with Stoli Blakberi.
2. Serve on rocks and top off with Italian sparkling lemonade. Garnish with additional basil leaves.



Blakberi Blues

Ingredients Per Cocktail
* 2 parts Stoli Blakberi
* 1 part Stoli Blueberi
* 1 part cranberry juice
* 1 part simple syrup
* Splash of raspberry liqueur
* Squeeze of lemon
* Fresh sage to taste and to garnish

Preparation
1. Muddle sage. Combine with ingredients, shake vigorously over ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with one blueberry, one blackberry and sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment