Saturday, November 15, 2008

99 days to go

The pic is a rutabaga. That is approx how big Sesame is.

In celebration of the 100 day mark last night I baked a PIE. Mmmm. I bought the crust, shhhhh, I didn't have the energy to make from scratch. But the peach pie was yummy even though I didn't get to share with my sweetie. He is away in Va Beach tending to his mother and family. What a good son. He will be an AWESOME father.

This morning I spent cleaning the fridge out. Top to bottom I threw away the spoiled and out dated foods. Not much went back into it after the scrub. If I get at least one thing accomplished each day in preparation for the baby that's 99 to dos. Doesn't have to be big each day but a little something would satisfy my nesting urges.
Clean out the fridge - CHECK
Reorganize the kitchen cabinets - Sunday if energy allows at least start it.

Anyway I am eating well. Lots of veggies, grains, protein and plenty of calcium. My favorite drink at the moment is the organic milk we buy from Costco.

Heavy on our minds is the name. Plenty of time and we have a few that we keep talking about but the definite This will be the name of our kid has not surfaced. But when we do decide it is something we will keep to ourselves. Tough for TJ as he has never had a key to the vault so to say.

I would put pictures up of me and my ever expanding belly but our camera is on the fritz and seems possessed. Turning on and off on its own, settings changing, I can't get it to stay on long enough to download so for now we wait. People are noticing more and more my belly. When I look down towards my toes my belly sticks out further than my breasts. Something I never thought was possible as they seemed to be growing at the same rate as my belly. Thank goodness for sports bras. Us Wheeler girls were never large on the up side so all this extra is new. ;)

Spent some time with my dad and Jocelyne last weekend. It was so nice to talk and ask questions about my mother's delivery with me and her pregnancies. They got to tour Fredericksburg and my office. To short but I cherish it anyway.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment