Monday, November 10, 2008

Reasons schmeasons

SO things have been busy on the freelance side of my life. Altho I have been busy with family stuff, from my sisters annual Halloween bonfire, my first baby shower, 24 week appointment and my cousin delivering health TWIN BOYS, it is no reason to neglect all you wonderful folks who keep up with our blog.

I get home and do work on the computer and it leaves no time to blog. I do need time to relax and not stare at a screen. Anyway for your viewing pleasure here are the current freelance items on my list...

Web banners:
alt="Carolina Bluegrass Festival May 17th, 2009 - Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary, NC" />

Carolina Bluegrass Festival May 17th, 2009 - Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary, NC

Carolina Bluegrass Festival May 17th, 2009 - Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary, NC

Carolina Bluegrass Festival May 17th, 2009 - Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary, NC

Flyers & Hand bills










Soon I will be presenting my sister Lara with the first draft of her wedding invitation. OHLALA! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment