I did some research, watched videos on YouTube on what not to do. No sir no short short Betty Page cut here. The site that was the most helps was another blog. Junk2Jewels Just the right amount of pictures and great technique. I guess deep down inside I am just practicing for when the new baby needs a trim. I am trusted by a dear friend to trim her hair when it gets unruly and spent many hours cutting our little dog Percy from a puff ball to a cute as a button cocker spaniel.
Our other great endeavour for the weekend was HOME MADE ICE CREAM! We made a lluscious cookies'n'cream for breakfast on Sunday morning. Yup breakfast. Only preceded by a yummy leftover sloppy joe sandwich. TJ jokes me for it hey salty savory and then sweet and creamy. What more could a pregnant lady ask for.
Sunday afternoon we headed out the Annual Lillie Labor Day BBQ. Along with our dogs the ice cream maker tagged along and prepared a wonderful summer classic, strawberry. Wow, TJ threw in a little homemade brownie someone brought and it was a real treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment