Wednesday, August 6, 2008

11 weeks and counting


That's right ladies the streets will no longer be safe after Feb. 22nd, 2009 (or there abouts). Because the Ucciardi's will be adding a new addition to their family. No, not another dog! WE ARE HAVING A BABY. We don't know if it is a boy or a girl all we know is that I am about 11 weeks pregnant (Yes, we were trying). We just saw the first ultrasound and attached is the picture. (sorry our camera decided to break as well as our scanner so we took a picture with our computer camera) It has been hard over the last few weeks b/c we wanted to tell everyone but we wanted to wait until we had the ultrasound (b/c TJ didn't believe hilary) hahaha. Also we would have loved to tell everyone in person but we couldn't wait to see everyone, we just had to spill the beans. I have been doing pretty good. I am very tired all the time and has a little nausea. I am a lucky one.
Love you all and I hope you are all doing well!

1 comment: