Here is my first attempt at writing a script, shooting, directing, and editing a commercial for our future online video production at my day job. ***The Rubber Duck Emporium is a fictitious company*** Since Cody loves the classic rubber duck I used that for my company theme. They offered a Video Production 101 class taught by the multimedia guru. AWESOME opportunity and costs the company zilch. Part of the class was to come up with a fake company and create the video to promote it. Wow I have respect for all those talented folks in the motion picture arena, whether it be TV, video, commercial, or wedding. I can really understand why there are so many BAD wedding videographers out there. Most of the time is in the editing process. Seeing/hearing the same clip over and over and over and over again. James Cameron must be a little out there to handle that for years. Okay so with that all said please enjoy my commercial.
Enjoy ... quack quack ...
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice job hil!
ReplyDelete