Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cody got sick on the way to school (He's okay)

My e-mail from TJ this morning ... my phone was having connecting issues ...

I was about 2 minutes away from school when the explosion occurred. He puked out all his milk from this morning. He was playing and goofing next thing I know I saw white chunky puke coming out. It was Lovely. He was upset a little like what the heck was that. But he was fine. I got to school. I stripped him down to his diaper wrapped him in a blanket and gave him to Donna. I had some clean clothes in the diaper bag so she was good. I wiped up the puke in the car as best as possible. I rinsed his clothes dismantled his car seat and now have his clothes in the washer here.

He is totally fine and was goofing for Donna when he saw her. She will let me know how he does during the day. I just chalk it up to getting the bottle late in the morning and me driving. It was scary as hell as it was my first puke witness. I grabbed a baby wipe and was like what can i do to all that mess. Pretty funny.

Talk to you later

TJ (Mr. Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment