Friday, September 11, 2009

rev it up

Cody is sitting up on his own. Still new at it as he will plop backward when he gets tired or spazes out. He is also up on all fours reving up to crawl. He wants to so bad and I think he knows he'll be able to move around but getting his body to work all together is still in the works. Who knows maybe he has moved about at the sitters and all tuckered out when he is home. Any day now.

The other new Cody update is that he is babbling "Da da da da da da da" Not to Daddy yet but loves to say for everyone to hear. It is the most clear babbling yet. Not including a "NA NA" I heard when I asked him if he wanted to nurse then rudely walked away. I have heard from other sources that their babies use NA NA for communicating nursing.

Yup still nursing although only morning and evening. Evenings are usually the last to go. He gets supplemented formula during the day at the sitter and sometimes on the weekends. I'd rather nurse when I am around. This has let me supply adjust properly but not so much that I loose it. I am content all around with this transition.

No kidding when everyone says "enjoy every bit of time with the baby" Time flies and progress waits for no one. Cody is amazing us everyday. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment