*
Friday, June 5, 2009
Dairy Fest 2009
As a way to celebrate my first complete week back at work after my leave, we had a Dairy Fest. Sharon made the gorgeous cheesecake, Stacy made Milk Punch (a special drink made by the Dairy Princess herself), I brought the party favors, little Milky character. Mine was whole milk, Stacy/Strawberry milk, Sharon/Chocolate milk, Deneal/Skim Milk. The character is from the Blur music video for Coffee and TV. We all celebrated the Friday starting out with the Milk Punch...mmmmm...milk, strawberry jello packet, vanilla ice cream and sprite. Then we went out to lunch. The celebration continued with Sharon's TO DIE FOR strawberry and pineapple cheesecake. OMG SOOOO GOOD! Ridiculous how good. Anyway the theme comes from the fact that I am still nursing and that leaves me to pump at work. When I leave my desk I leave the little "moo cow" cartoon sitting out(see * below). I only go 2-3 times a day but at least this way I don't have to say it every time. I feel like it is going well and I will be able to continue to provide Cody nourishment. YEAH DAIRY FEST 2009@


*

*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's cute. :)
ReplyDelete