Tuesday, May 19, 2009

S.O.L Proctor

What a boring freaking job I have for the next 3 weeks. I am in a room where students in grades 3-5 take Virginia's Standard of Learning Tests. The teacher reads aloud the directions to the students like a robot and then the students take the test on Macbooks that are connected to our server. Once the test begins I start to walk around a group of 30 computers. I continue to walk around in circles for hours. Yesterday one group tested for almost 4 hours. Today was a little better. The first group took only a hour and a half. I will be doing this every day until June 5th so just think I went to college and got my teaching certificate so I could walk around in circles for 3 weeks....YAY! Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky for you, the rest of the year is much more fun. Some people have a job that boring every day.

    Soon you'll be off for the summer, and you'll get to be at home with Cody every day!

    ReplyDelete