Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cody's First Beach Trip

Here are some photos of Cody's Trip to the Beach House in the Outer Banks. The house is located North of Duck and South of Corolla, NC in a place called Ocean Sands.


This is the house that was built in 1984. We are planning on re-doing the siding and fixing the decks (maybe even adding on to them) this year so if you know anybody in construction down in the Outer Banks let us know!

We visited the site where we got married almost 5 years ago (May 22, 2004) It was breezy and cold that is why Cody didn't come out of the Bjorn for a photo op.




Check out that Baby Bjorn I am wearing! A nice hand me down from my sister in law Trish.


I love these pants!!!

These Oaks are so pretty

This is the Whalehead Club.



I had to save the best for last just to make sure you scrolled through all of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment