My sister gave me a cool tea set for one for Christmas. I really enjoy tea. All the aspects of it. Aroma, flavor, patience. The Japanese have a ceremony revolved around the preparation and enjoyment of tea. The teaposy presents as a ceremony of sorts. With the clear service for one and the time for the tea to "bloom" I can sit and reflect as I watch it open. I can take this "time" to enjoy my teaposy experience because Cody my cutiepie is sleeping in the sling I carry him around in.
Monday, March 16, 2009
teaposy and cutiepie
My sister gave me a cool tea set for one for Christmas. I really enjoy tea. All the aspects of it. Aroma, flavor, patience. The Japanese have a ceremony revolved around the preparation and enjoyment of tea. The teaposy presents as a ceremony of sorts. With the clear service for one and the time for the tea to "bloom" I can sit and reflect as I watch it open. I can take this "time" to enjoy my teaposy experience because Cody my cutiepie is sleeping in the sling I carry him around in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I had known enough to use the sling when Louisa was that small. It's such a great way to cuddle your baby and still be (relatively) productive.
ReplyDelete