Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Love Child

CODY OCEAN UCCIARDI

was born at Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, VA at 9:04 P.M. February 16th, 2009. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 19 inches long.

FYI: about Cody's middle name.

You know that we both lost our mothers (Cody's Grandmothers). As you know Hilary and I are unique individuals and we wanted our son to have an unique middle name. Our mothers both treasured the Ocean and Beach life very much. Hilary and I have fond memories of our mothers and the Beach. In honor of them we decided that Cody's middle name would be OCEAN




7 comments:

  1. He's so cute! You guys must be so proud. Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby boy. And I LOVE the name. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at the proud papa & the beautiful boy!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY for Cody Ucciardi! I can't wait to get my hands on that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you both! He's beautiful! So, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY!!!! Congratulations!!!
    I woke this morning feeling a bit of nostalgia for old friends, and through the magic of the internets I came across your site and even more fantastic news! I am so happy for you all. May Cody be a blessing and a force for peace and happiness in the world!

    The craziest thing is that last night I dreamt I was with a bunch of LWC folks. I happened to be talking to TJ, and he told me you had a baby. No kidding! How's that for little Cosmic Cody?!

    This is really amazing news. Congratulations again, you will make great parents! My best to you all.
    And that thing you will soon be missing is called "sleep."

    Hope to hear from you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete