That was the best baby appointment so far! To get to see him up on screen for that long was really special. See his strong heart beating and all the right parts in the right places. Sorry for the delay. We had a regular check up on Tuesday. They gave me a form and numbers to call and make an appointment at the imaging center. I about had a meltdown in the middle of the office when they handed me the form and numbers. I thought I was having the detailed ultrasound that day. I even called and confirmed the ultrasound. Anyway the nice doctor gave us the a view with the machine they have in the office. Reasons for all the boowho from the emotional pregnant lady come from the need to tell TJs mother who is in hospice. We want to share as much good news with her as possible.
I guess I need to register for the peepee-teepee! AHAHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment