It has been about a month since I posted (with exception for the rainwater harvester) as I have been busy with my day job. My night job is nothing glamorous as you might be think..."ooooh she has a night job" I do freelance graphic design by night, by day I work for the a local fairly large newspaper(large for this region), creating layouts for advertising campaigns and this new place is a good fit. Great fun people, rewarding, all the standards that come with a good job. I like the size, big enough for great benefits and small enough where I am not completely lost in the shuffle.

My night job consists of the freelance graphic design for my small but manageable list of clients. This is where my love for live music and design come hand in hand. Slowly but surely I am getting my website published with all the fun and interesting things I get to create for those creatives that make music.
I attached the latest band poster....
No Strings Attached, players mostly hail from my favorite band,
Barefoot Manner, who technically are on hiatus.
No comments:
Post a Comment