Friday, August 27, 2010

neat pillow

I love this textured pillow from Presser Foot. I am thinking I may try this one out and submit it to the VA State Fair home goods competition this year. I think they could use some modern entries.

Click here to view the tutorial from Presser Foot.







3 comments:

  1. I love this pillow also. Good luck at the fair with it if you decide to go ahead with this idea. It looks like a fun to make it. I used to sow when I was younger. Maybe I will get back to it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Maybe we can sew together one afternoon! For me it is all about set-up and break-down. When you have to set-up and break-down all the equipment and supplies it is a turn off. I am planning on making my office into more of a crafting area. Much to tj's dismay it may be messy in there. Messy fun not clutter messy. :) Paint, fabric, paper, scissors, glue, glitter, all that good stuff. I was inspired by an artist at Camp Barefoot who made me realize why I haven't been as productive creatively -- besides being a mommy and designer for the festival, working full time. He inspired me to make my supplies more accessible and available on a whim. I will be posting/documenting my crafty adventures here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun ahead of you!!...and I will be on the lookout for your postings.

    ReplyDelete