We just aren't feeling the love. ;) We would love to hear more from you if you are reading the blog. Your comments don't have to be gushy, just let us know you stopped by. I'd love it to be a two way conversation. We are going to make the blog private soon and it will require a pass code to view. Which will be the same as the ucciardisliketoparty.shutterfly.com password. So just e-mail TJ or I to get it. We love you all!
The Ucciardi's
OK I confess, I'm a lurker. Will try to change my ways lol. Love Auntie Eileen
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, you not feeling loved?! terrible. i'm always around and i dig reading your posts. i also use it to lurk (great choice of words auntie eileen) on other blogs. thanks for keeping me connected. love you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Sometimes speaking up is the way to go.
ReplyDeleteI am really feeling the LOVE! My mom would be impressed that you used "lol"!
Your Dad and I are also lurkers. We only feel the love one way (from you). Sorry!! We should be more upfront. We trive on your blogs and photos of Cody. We love you and think of you all the time.
ReplyDeleteI confess too to being a Lurker :D Love, love, love all the pictures of the family. Being on the west coast I don't get home to the east coast too often. Your blog has allowed me to keep up with the family. When I open up your site I know that I am going to start my day off right. With a great big smile and lots of love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <8
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Aunt Cissie