soooooooo, I am a couple days away from my new job and out of the unemplyoment realm.
A quick background note: laid off late October so the holiday season was bitter sweet. I had lots of support and plenty of freelance to keep me busy. Although I still put things off, something to work on in '08. TJ reminded me that this is my "summer vacation" that helped and so once I got that in my brain I felt better about sleeping in on Wed mornings and imaged I had all this time to work on my website, blog, myspace, all those important things, ya know. Well I am down to my last day and a half and cramming all that plus a freelance website update.
Just ate a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, wow it sure beats Special K and all those cattle feed Smart Starts. ALO is on my iTunes and they are crooning about ants, it is sort of this jazzy soliloquy with an organ i think. anyway it caught my attention for a moment. I love random shuffle, it may end up next on mozart.
I have loved my time off and lazy days with my two pups. I hope to write of my future adventures with them, my hubby, and all the fun things life has planned. My sister who is currently on travel in Japan, inspired me to start a blog.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment